Announcing: You Tube Thread!

Elphaba

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 2001, Patrick Cassidy wrote this astonishingly gorgeous music for the movie Hannibal. Since then it has also been used in Bram Stoker's Dracula and King of Heaven with Orland Bloom.

There's no video to this, just the music. I think you'll agree with me however, that the music is holds its own.

Vide Cor Meum

I guarantee you'll want to listen to it more than once.

Elphaba

I'm bumping this so those who who missed it will get a second chance. It's simply too beautiful to miss.

Elphie

Silly Europeans. However maybe they could get booked at the 2008 Democratic Natl. Convention! :D

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=jaKAwVndVO4

I loved it! Elphie

<div class='quotemain'>

I was watching Bunnzy's video and saw this one from America's Got Talent.

Quick Changers

Elphaba

I saw them perform half time at a Jazz Game. They were amazing.

Did you see any hints of how they were doing it? Elphie

<div class='quotemain'>

Silly Europeans. However maybe they could get booked at the 2008 Democratic Natl. Convention! :D

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=jaKAwVndVO4

I loved it! Elphie

<div class='quotemain'>

I was watching Bunnzy's video and saw this one from America's Got Talent.

Quick Changers

Elphaba

I saw them perform half time at a Jazz Game. They were amazing.

Did you see any hints of how they were doing it? Elphie

Not a one. The one that amazed me the most was when he threw glitter all over her and she came out in a formal dress. They did that at the show as well. It truly was mind boggling.

Anyone have any clues about the quick changes or the surgery magic? These things drive me insane! MUST.... KNOW....

I wish I could help you out on the quick changes. But honestly...I was only feet away from them..I was in the 2nd row...and I couldn't detect a thing.

This kid is a soldier in Ramadi, and he is a cutie! I loved this.

Later edit: Because this video has two swear words in it, I've moved it to Open Discussion. You really ought to take a hop over there and watch it.

Elphaba

Warning: One soldier says s**t twice. There is nothing else offensive in the video.