Biden: What the???

Carborendum

There have been a number of instances in which Biden and Harris have either given non-answers to questions, fumbled over their own words, or outright refused to answer questions for one reason or another. 

No one quite knows what's going on, whether it's the result of the pair not being good in front of the microphone, the pair having mental issues, or the pair being under orders from handlers. 

Not to surprise everyone, but dancing around questions and not being straight forward ain’t exactly new in politics, lol! 

In all seriousness Townhall.com is a conservative site and they won’t be fans of Biden so they’ll portray him in the worst possible light. Like what The Young Turks would do to anyone with a an “R” by their name. 

No, I didn’t vote for Biden. 

Edited by LDSGator

23 hours ago, Carborendum said:

Can anyone explain what is going on here?

This should be the headline: “crotchety old man tries to fight back against people being loud, ends up just looking senile”

I mean, I get that this guy is president and that’s why it’s news, but is it really that hard to understand?

People interested in presidents looking and acting presidential, have been disappointed for a long time. Surely nobody is surprised anymore…

4 hours ago, NeuroTypical said:

This should be the headline: “crotchety old man tries to fight back against people being loud, ends up just looking senile”

I mean, I get that this guy is president and that’s why it’s news, but is it really that hard to understand?

People interested in presidents looking and acting presidential, have been disappointed for a long time. Surely nobody is surprised anymore…

I'm trying to put myself in his shoes.  If I simply didn't want to talk to them, I would simply not meet with them.  Why hold a conference to NOT talk to anyone?

20 minutes ago, LDSGator said:

Uh, Gators are known for our charm, but we aren’t great with numbers. So, next question Honorable Esquire. 

And is it not true, Mr. Gator, that during or before your senior year of high school you did, on at least one occasion, knowingly and deliberately and with malice aforethought, sing the entire chorus of a brand new song called “MMMBop”?

Edited by Just_A_Guy

7 minutes ago, Just_A_Guy said:

I’m right here—on the other side of the bailiff.  

(@pam?  You got my back, right?

@mirkwood, remember that time I “looked the other way” when you started crying at your favorite Celine Dion song? I’m calling in a favor. We have to beat up @Just_A_Guy

Edited by LDSGator

5 minutes ago, LDSGator said:

@mirkwood, remember that time I “looked the other way” when you started crying at your favorite Celine Dion song? I’m calling in a favor. We have to beat up @Just_A_Guy

Really?  Accusing me of listening to Celine Dion?  Get 'em @Just_A_Guy, I didn't see a thing.