Arson in Food Production Faciltiites

Carborendum

I happened across an out-of-the-way article about how food production facilities across the country are being targeted by arsonists.  When I searched on Google, I basically found only one source but under several different names.  Sounds like a hoax to me.

Then it occurred to me that it is being thought of as isolated incidents.  So, I did specific searches for arson.  And I found a LOT of them from sheriffs' offices all over the place.  Even if they are isolated incidents, why the heck are there so many of them all in one year?

The claim is that these are being orchestrated to create a food shortage and push forward "the great reset."

Has anyone else heard about this?

9 hours ago, Carborendum said:

I happened across an out-of-the-way article about how food production facilities across the country are being targeted by arsonists.  When I searched on Google, I basically found only one source but under several different names.  Sounds like a hoax to me.

Then it occurred to me that it is being thought of as isolated incidents.  So, I did specific searches for arson.  And I found a LOT of them from sheriffs' offices all over the place.  Even if they are isolated incidents, why the heck are there so many of them all in one year?

The claim is that these are being orchestrated to create a food shortage and push forward "the great reset."

Has anyone else heard about this?

I haven't yet, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit. The gadianton robbers still exist in our day, and they are not content with simply existing - they want everyone to "become acquainted with their secret works". They will accept any means necessary to push their agenda, which is that of the devil himself.

Just now, mirkwood said:

...which I would expect if it was a coordinated attack.

I'm not so sure.  If the motivation were to create hysteria, yes.  But if the motivation is to frog boil the food supply, it would have to be individual, spaced just far apart to not be noticed.

I've read on other sites that COVID is not the only reason (and some say, not even the biggest reason) we're seeing empty shelves at the grocery stores.  Even as we're in recovery mode from the pandemic, we're still seeing a shrinking economy.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of variables.  Many reasons we're seeing dwindling supplies.  But if we're right at the precipice of a completely broken supply chain, it wouldn't take much to push it over the edge.  Just sayin'.

Either way, I'm glad I've got emergency supplies.  Now I just need to get some solar panels for the well.