Dedicated countries

Does anyone know how many of the world's countries have been dedicated for missionary work? I know that there are some countries that are unable to receive proselyting missionaries like Israel, mainland China, and various Middle Eastern countries, but have those countries been dedicated? (I know Israel was dedicated by Orson Hyde). I'm just curious if the statement of "the gospel will be taken to all the world" means proselyting missionary work. However if it just means dedicated by a general authority for ANY church work/efforts, then the statement may be more fulfilled that originally thought.

Edited by LineUponLine

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mormon_missionary_entries_by_country

This wikipedia article shows (towards the bottom) where missionaries have never officially preached the gospel so I'm assuming not dedicated as well. There may be a more authoritative source somewhere but I don't know.

Though modern technology opens up additional possibilities about how the gospel can be preached and where. But in my opinion there will eventually be missionaries everywhere, but much has to happen to get to that point.