Supreme court gun case

LDSGator

35 minutes ago, LDSGator said:

Victory for human rights and liberties!  

I have long believed that as a freedom loving society we need to quit demonizing responsible gun ownership by law abiding citizens.  As a side note - in my youth; the parents I knew would never allow their children to handle fire arms until they completed (and passed) a gun safety course.  In Utah growing up it was required to prove you had completed (and passed) a gun safety course to obtain a hunting license.   The only respected and acceptable gun safety courses were taught by the NRA.  I have always believed that the NRA should be responsible and teach a gun safety course in our public schools as part of required course work.

The Traveler

The ruling doesn't really impact private property, and I'm not expecting the church to change it's policy any time soon.  That said, I've lost count of all the 1sthand and 2ndhand stories I've gathered of bishops who are happy to hear about members carrying, or even carry themselves.

May be an image of outdoors and brick wall

Bring It On Im Ready GIF - Bring It On Im Ready - Discover & Share GIFs

10 hours ago, NeuroTypical said:

The ruling doesn't really impact private property, and I'm not expecting the church to change it's policy any time soon.  That said, I've lost count of all the 1sthand and 2ndhand stories I've gathered of bishops who are happy to hear about members carrying, or even carry themselves.

May be an image of outdoors and brick wall

Bring It On Im Ready GIF - Bring It On Im Ready - Discover & Share GIFs

https://www.newsweek.com/catholic-church-prepares-attacks-abortion-rights-activists-1718721