This Or That

Lolgirl

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck is a red tornado or a blue beatle? hahahaha

Okay just for the sake of picking I say red tornado since my favorite color is red.

Sitcom or dramatic series?

That's a hard one to answer as a this or that. Depends on age when they graduate from high school and their readiness. So I'll let someone else answer that one.

That's a hard one to answer as a this or that. Depends on age when they graduate from high school and their readiness. So I'll let someone else answer that one.

I should have qualified. Let me limit the choice to a boy who is 18 going on 19 freshly graduated from high school with a good enough GPA to attend a good college and spiritually ready and qualified for a mission.

Neither - Marines. Marine team was never allowed due to the crucible moments of death, when the team targeted players and not worried about scoring. :)

OK, Hemi.......FMF Corpsman here,.......and we BOTH know that the Marines are part of the Navy, don't we..........YES WE DO........lol........semper fi, for you and i..........

C-Rations or MRE's

Oh, P_am.....they didn't join the Navy Dept......they always were part of the Navy from the times of the tall sailng ships, used at that time for ship to ship close in fighting.......and they were the best then, just like they are now......and i've always considered my time with them to be my priviledge.......... curios or nick-nacks

• 1 month later...