Hello each and all

NoMiddleName

Pleasure to be here. 

I'm a convert since 2013 after studying Christianity seriously for a number of years. The shroud of Turin was the thing that pushed me over the edge to want to be baptised then a little while later it was the church of Jesus Christ that made sense. 

I'm currently looking into starting a new life in Utah but this will need a lot of planning and a heart to heart with my other half and a few other things. 

10 hours ago, NoMiddleName said:

Pleasure to be here. 

I'm a convert since 2013 after studying Christianity seriously for a number of years. The shroud of Turin was the thing that pushed me over the edge to want to be baptised then a little while later it was the church of Jesus Christ that made sense. 

I'm currently looking into starting a new life in Utah but this will need a lot of planning and a heart to heart with my other half and a few other things. 

Yeah I would do a lot of planning to move to Utah.  It's gotten to be rather pricey.  Though I understand England is too.

Welcome, My wife and I joined the church when in our mid 40s... back in 2005. Our 2 sons joined as well (they were 10 & 13 at the time). You'll definitely find lots of good info here. I mostly read and learn from others, when it comes to posting on many of the topics... I tend to swim in the shallow end of the pool. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2022 at 6:31 PM, DMGNUT said:

Welcome, My wife and I joined the church when in our mid 40s... back in 2005. Our 2 sons joined as well (they were 10 & 13 at the time). You'll definitely find lots of good info here. I mostly read and learn from others, when it comes to posting on many of the topics... I tend to swim in the shallow end of the pool. 🙂

Well you need to jump in more often.  Especially since you've been a member for 9 years.  :)   

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...