Euphrates

mikbone

Revelations 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

This is pretty concerning. 

Not to mention all the political problems and suffering that the loss of water is causing.  Turkey and Syria are damming the headwaters.

Mesopotamia ( the cradle of civilization ) abundance is no more.

Droughts seem to be hitting many areas in the world.  Sadly I just got rid of almost all my water storage as we moved to an apartment recently.  And in about five months we are going to move again.  We sold our home while the real estate market was still decent in Utah.

Edited by Still_Small_Voice

The Euphrates drying up is usually taken as a metaphor for allowing the evil nations of the world to triumph.  And they will have no borders that will prevent them from rolling over the people of the Lord.

Droughts have been going on in California since I was a child.  Heavier populations have made the effects even worse.  Telling farmers to stop watering their crops has made conditions worse.  And this year has shown the heaviest solar activity in generations.  So, yes.  It's hot and it's dry.  For Texas, the drought was worse back in 2011 or so.

We're now going into an unusually cold, but shorter winter this year.  That reminds me of a similar trend back in the late 90s.  I can't remember the exact year.  But people were crying about how hot it was during that summer.  And it was followed by an unusually cold winter.

On 9/8/2022 at 11:38 AM, mikbone said:

Revelations 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

This is pretty concerning. 

Not to mention all the political problems and suffering that the loss of water is causing.  Turkey and Syria are damming the headwaters.

Mesopotamia ( the cradle of civilization ) abundance is no more.

sorry, I will take these speculations seriously when the prophecies of Joseph and other modern prophets begin to come to pass. We may be close though.