Good News Minute

Traela

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wohoo! New baby! I can't wait to be pregnant. :)

My husband had his first interview for Elder and he has is Patriarchal (sp?) Blessing. I am so proud of him for all that he has accomplished these last few months. He wasn't a fully active member for years, but he is working his way back. :)

My husbands rocks! I've been so busy with my church calling and getting some things done for some folks outside the church and with my grandkids and everything else I have going on that I haven't had time to give my home the attention it needs. When I walked in the door a little while ago, my husband was vacuuming. I love that man!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this only about being preggers or can I post something?! My good news is that my son got approval to take the necessary classes this summer along with ACT and SAT tests so that he can graduate a year early from school! yay! He's way stoked about it!

:clap::clap::clap:

• 2 weeks later...

I am so happy today. I get to go do Baptisms for the Dead with the youth. It is going to be my first experience going to the Temple. My husband was supposed to go but he has to work so my mother-in-law is going with me. :) I can't wait!!!!