Creation and Knowledge

Poseidon

Moses 7:32 says: "Behold these thy brethren; they are the workmanship of mine own hands, and I gave unto them their knowledge, in the day I created them;
A) What day of creation is he referring to? When he created our spirits, our bodies, or something else? 
B) What knowledge is he referring to?

18 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Moses 7:32 says: "Behold these thy brethren; they are the workmanship of mine own hands, and I gave unto them their knowledge, in the day I created them;
A) What day of creation is he referring to? When he created our spirits, our bodies, or something else? 

If “created” means “organized” and “day” refers to a period of time, there was a day in the first estate and a day in the second estate, and, to paraphrase Alma 40:8, “…all [are not created] at once, and this mattereth not; all is as one day with God, and time only is measured unto men.” So, when we are organized at any stage along the plan of salvation, and according to our personal development, we receive knowledge from God (this is progress). We may have a Veil over some of it, but we have it. One key point in which we, as the human, were given knowledge was when Adam and Eve were organized as a couple and given commandments; before that, when Adam was organized in the flesh and given commandments. Before that, they were organized as part of God's family of spirit children, and Adam had knowledge to fulfill his role in the war in heaven. All the children of God follow this pattern or organization and receiving knowledge.

Edited by CV75

On 10/31/2022 at 2:13 PM, Poseidon said:

While it is likely that God felt similar sentiment int the pre-earth life following the war in heaven I imagine in this instance he is referring to creation of this world and our physical bodies. Concerning knowledge, immediately following the part you quote the Lord talks about agency and so I think the Lord is simply referring to any knowledge that allows man to choose, whenever and however we may come by it, though in the next verse the Lord specifically points out knowledge of His commandments.