Guest AutumnBreez

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AutumnBreez

Ooh! I hope you can get baptized this weekend! :D

This Sunday is my Baptism!!

I am trying to decide who is going to conduct the Ordinances.

It is going to be a small group attending but the Spirit will be grand! :D

This Sunday is my Baptism!!

I am trying to decide who is going to conduct the Ordinances.

It is going to be a small group attending but the Spirit will be grand! :D

Actually, if you include all of us who will be with you in spirit, it will be quite the crowd! ;)

Congratulations!

~Kate

Guest AutumnBreez

Actually, if you include all of us who will be with you in spirit, it will be quite the crowd! ;)

Congratulations!

~Kate

Counting blessings, lost count, therefore I consider myself truely blessed for having all of you with me!!!

Guest AutumnBreez

Think that this weekend would be best to choose since I know my husband will not be on the road,

second....Fasting Sunday this weekend. If my husband comes with us to Church, I am in hopes that he will recognize the Spirit during the testimonies that day, or any time of the day for that matter :D

Think that this weekend would be best to choose since I know my husband will not be on the road,

second....Fasting Sunday this weekend. If my husband comes with us to Church, I am in hopes that he will recognize the Spirit during the testimonies that day, or any time of the day for that matter :D

AutomnBreez I'll fast with you on this call if you want it.That your hubby will feel the spirit and be softened by it. Let me know.

f4k

Guest AutumnBreez

AutomnBreez I'll fast with you on this call if you want it.That your hubby will feel the spirit and be softened by it. Let me know.

f4k

Oh would you please! That is so thoughtful of you- Thanks so very much!

Guest AutumnBreez

Thank you again everyone for being there for me- so very supportive. Thanks- AutumnBreez

Tomorrow is the big day. I have been having wonderful feelings sweep through. The other day at the light going to my displinary, I felt a spark of happiness, Spirit gave me total acknowledgment that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ were very pleased! I had been told that by others here but the acknowledgement at that stop light was neat.

Guest AutumnBreez

Hello Brothers and Sisters!

Today was a rainy and chilly day, but my heart bright and warm.

The day was finally here, after all those years.

Church was great and afterward was my Baptism. More attended than I thought or realized in count. It was to be low key, not announced to all of the ward.

We had three sets of Missionaries. Two of ours, young set, and senior set.

Set from neighboring ward within Stake that I had met couple of times before from attending a couple of baptisms in their ward.

One of which was a transfer to Mission Lead just this last Wed.. All of the families of Bishopric and Relief Society Presidency attended.

Then of course my husband and my boys. It was a great ceremony.

I am now a member!!

Blessed are all of you for being such a wonderful supporting family! Hugs to allOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hello Brothers and Sisters!

Today was a rainy and chilly day, but my heart bright and warm.

The day was finally here, after all those years.

Church was great and afterward was my Baptism. More attended than I thought or realized in count. It was to be low key, not announced to all of the ward.

We had three sets of Missionaries. Two of ours, young set, and senior set.

Set from neighboring ward within Stake that I had met couple of times before from attending a couple of baptisms in their ward.

One of which was a transfer to Mission Lead just this last Wed.. All of the families of Bishopric and Relief Society Presidency attended.

Then of course my husband and my boys. It was a great ceremony.

I am now a member!!

Blessed are all of you for being such a wonderful supporting family! Hugs to allOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I have tears of joy for you! Someday, I hope to give you a hug! (probably in Heaven)

~Kate