The New York Times Post

Anddenex

Has anyone seen The New York Times post, I'm unable to find it, with a rainbow banner or flag with bullet holes? I'm trying to see what post, article, a family member is calling out from The New York Times. I can't find anything representing this online.

It's intriguing to me when some people leave the Church how -- all of a sudden -- they know everything. They even know what Christ would say, what Christ would do, how Christ would act, etc...while the whole time acting unlike Christ themselves.

Want to see the article myself, as I can't trust what is now written, as it is just another diatribe against the Church and its leaders.

8 minutes ago, LDSGator said:

@Anddenex

Try this. It’s their updates to the news story-if it was posted by the old gray lady it’ll be here. 

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/11/21/us/colorado-springs-shooting-news

I don't have an account so can't view it, but reading other articles that seems to be the correct event. Another sad day.

2 minutes ago, Anddenex said:

I don't have an account so can't view it,

Good, not having a NYT account is a good sign. The WSJ is read by those who rule the world. The Washington Post is read by those who think they rule the world. The NYT is read by those who think they should rule the world. 

All joking aside, horrific day. I have family in CS and it breaks my heart that it happened in their city. 

I just have to wonder why the left is so trigger happy about blaming this on conservative rhetoric.  So far, we know exactly zero about the murderer and his motives.  Yet they're already calling it a hate crime and blaming evil on conservative rhetoric. 

Have we learned ANYthing from Jussie Smollet and Bubba Wallace?  Can we at least wait for the facts to come out before assigning blame on an ideology from people who are just as horrified by such wonton violence as the ones blaming them?

If they're right, then go ahead and start the yelling.  If they're wrong, and it really was just a lunatic going on a rampage who happened to pick a gay bar completely at random. 

And if it was random, will any of these people who jumped the gun apologize? No mea culpa?  No, they'll say, "Maybe it wasn't this time.  But you know it happens. So, we were right even when we're wrong."

On 11/21/2022 at 2:29 PM, Carborendum said:

I just have to wonder why the left is so trigger happy about blaming this on conservative rhetoric.  So far, we know exactly zero about the murderer and his motives.  Yet they're already calling it a hate crime and blaming evil on conservative rhetoric. 

Have we learned ANYthing from Jussie Smollet and Bubba Wallace?  Can we at least wait for the facts to come out before assigning blame on an ideology from people who are just as horrified by such wonton violence as the ones blaming them?

If they're right, then go ahead and start the yelling.  If they're wrong, and it really was just a lunatic going on a rampage who happened to pick a gay bar completely at random. 

And if it was random, will any of these people who jumped the gun apologize? No mea culpa?  No, they'll say, "Maybe it wasn't this time.  But you know it happens. So, we were right even when we're wrong."

Good friend of mine from childhood wound up gay, and he posted that article on his Facebook with a diatribe basically blaming the “don’t say gay” bills and the “groomer” panic.

I’m still debating whether to push back on it.  Will probably give it a few days to see if this story of the shooter being non-binary pans out . . .

12 hours ago, Just_A_Guy said:

Good friend of mine from childhood wound up gay, and he posted that article on his Facebook with a diatribe basically blaming the “don’t say gay” bills and the “groomer” panic.

I’m still debating whether to push back on it.  Will probably give it a few days to see if this story of the shooter being non-binary pans out . . .

Yeah, I thought that was awfully convenient for him to claim.  But the woke crowd already destroyed any chance of denying the claim since it is all supposed to be a personal declaration and no other proof is valid.

A woman is a person who identifies as a woman is a person who identifies as a woman is a...