Prayers are needed please!

Suzie

One of our sons (teenager) has been struggling with health-related issues for the past few months and we still cannot get a proper diagnosis. It has been exhausting for him and our entire family. Honestly, I feel quite shaky emotionally and I'm not that kind of person but it has been so overwhelming and frustrating to see our own child like this and even do we are doing everything we can, we still cannot get proper answers. I'm not sleeping well and I'm not able to do my best at work either.

Having said that, I know the power of prayer, I have been fasting and praying constantly. I  know the Lord doesn't abandon us when we most need him but can I please ask you to keep my family and our son in your prayers today? I believe when we unite as brothers and sisters in prayer, anything is possible.

Thank you all in advance, I truly appreciate it.

Prayers sent.

If you haven't already, you may want to get in touch with a naturopath (they look at the body as a whole) and/or someone that does biomeridian testing. Regarding the latter, I knew someone that had health issues that the doctors weren't able to figure out but biomeridian testing (painless by the way) provided answers. These are just two options but there are others. Oh - as you call around, ask if they know of other resources. You may be surprised. 

Hope things improve for you and your family soon.

Edited by Manners Matter