The World Will End In 2012

MormonGirl02

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time I read about the destruction of the world in 2012 I was kinda freaked out to find that the exact date was my 30th birthday so I read and studied it. On that day which is debated to be Dec 12 or Dec 21, 2012 all of the planets will be aligned in our solar system. Most people believe that this will cause the north and south pole to switch positions. In the event of this happening the earth would rotate in a different direction and cause storms that most people could not survive. Thinking about what this meant if true I was asked by a coworker my thoughts, I explained that I was not scared because I dont put any stock in it that if the world must come to an end then it will happen and we cannot prevent it, also the rotation of the earth is in huge part what makes it possible for gravity. So if the earth starts to spin or stand still for a minute we would all float off of the earth, so if your scared of this pack a jacket because its cold in the atmosphere, a can of pork and beans cause youll get hungry and a parachute for the return to earth.

The first time I read about the destruction of the world in 2012 I was kinda freaked out to find that the exact date was my 30th birthday so I read and studied it. On that day which is debated to be Dec 12 or Dec 21, 2012 all of the planets will be aligned in our solar system. Most people believe that this will cause the north and south pole to switch positions. In the event of this happening the earth would rotate in a different direction and cause storms that most people could not survive. Thinking about what this meant if true I was asked by a coworker my thoughts, I explained that I was not scared because I dont put any stock in it that if the world must come to an end then it will happen and we cannot prevent it, also the rotation of the earth is in huge part what makes it possible for gravity. So if the earth starts to spin or stand still for a minute we would all float off of the earth, so if your scared of this pack a jacket because its cold in the atmosphere, a can of pork and beans cause youll get hungry and a parachute for the return to earth.

You gotta love the media and fame ones who keep telling us that the Mayans invented this calender when that was not the case at all. Perpetual stories build on top of each other until we cannot see the real truth buried from the first case of misappropriate history. ^_^

I think it is interesting. Mayas say that then the excistence the way WE know it will end and it will continue in an other form...

Well we will see... not hvaing a fit if it dont happen... I am promised to be there to meet Jesus when he comes again... hmm... maybe... IF I am supposed to be there it cant be more than most 30 years from 12... makes me over 90!

Love those Mayas :lol:

Well whether you are dead or alive if you have been faithful you will be there to meet Jesus when he comes again. It won't matter either way!

• 5 months later...

I recently read that the world is to end on December 23rd 2012. If that is the case I'm okay with it. Since December 23rd is my birthday..just means I don't have to celebrate another year getting older.

You all have probably heard by now that the Mayan calendar ends in 2012. Some have said that this means the end of the world will happen in 2012. What do you think? I personally don't trust it because:

Mat 24:36 KJV But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Mar 13:32 KJV But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

It's a load of manure. Nothing in the Mayan records speaks to the end of the world. The calendar ends - that's all.

This end of the world predicted by the Mayan calendar is put forth by the same type of people that buy into bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, chupacabra, the Bermuda Triangle, Angels in the Outfield and Ouija Board.

It's a load of manure. Nothing in the Mayan records speaks to the end of the world. The calendar ends - that's all.

This end of the world predicted by the Mayan calendar is put forth by the same type of people that buy into bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, chupacabra, the Bermuda Triangle, Angels in the Outfield and Ouija Board.

Whoa. You don't buy the whole Angels in the Outfield story? It was in the movies, how could it have been faked? In fact, it almost brought a tear to my eye, but then I realized I had missed with the straw from my drink. Ow.

Guest Godless

I'll have you know that Bigfoot and I are cousins, and I won't have him slandered. :mad: