Hi Members, I'm Alec

Alec

Hi Third Hour Members

My name is Alec, I was baptised in 2021 and it was the single best day of my life. I have recently returned to my home ward after spending several years traveling interstate for work and recently due to health have had to cease working entirely for now. I am in a pretty tough spot to be honest, but have found considerable support and love from the Church which I am so happy and blessed to be a part of. I have spent some time reading through posts and I'm looking forward to being able to contribute now I've signed up. I value you all as members and hope to make some friends on third hour.

Alec.

On 2/27/2023 at 5:57 PM, Alec said:

Hi Third Hour Members

My name is Alec, I was baptised in 2021 and it was the single best day of my life. I have recently returned to my home ward after spending several years traveling interstate for work and recently due to health have had to cease working entirely for now. I am in a pretty tough spot to be honest, but have found considerable support and love from the Church which I am so happy and blessed to be a part of. I have spent some time reading through posts and I'm looking forward to being able to contribute now I've signed up. I value you all as members and hope to make some friends on third hour.

Alec.

Gooday Alec, its nice to see another Aussie on here, there are very few of us on this site. I think that together, we can be the leaven that this loaf needs. ;)