Status of the forums

pam

2-3 years ago there was word that eventually the forums would be shut down as funding had been withdrawn.

Well good news. We are here to stay!!  So if you know anyone that might be interested in joining us or perhaps a member that hasn't been with us for awhile, let them know to come back and join us.

Hooray! :)

Is the new account email confirmation issue fixed?  (Just concerned that folks with email from someplace other than gmail won't be able to sign up - I'd like to know before I recommend they sign up, so I can warn them or not worry about it - no fewer than 3 domains failed for me, and two of those were free providers like gmail (including outlook.com), only one was my own domain.)

1 hour ago, zil2 said:

Hooray! :)

Is the new account email confirmation issue fixed?  (Just concerned that folks with email from someplace other than gmail won't be able to sign up - I'd like to know before I recommend they sign up, so I can warn them or not worry about it - no fewer than 3 domains failed for me, and two of those were free providers like gmail (including outlook.com), only one was my own domain.)

The  only emails I've seen going through have been gmail, yahoo, aol and outlook.

16 minutes ago, pam said:

The  only emails I've seen going through have been gmail, yahoo, aol and outlook.

Thanks.  I'll keep it in mind / warn folk I know who use other services.