Signs of the Times

mikbone

I'm waiting for the two prophets as @pam mentioned. It is the only sign that tells me I have three days to repent of all my sins. I have shared I would never fast again 48 hours but this one I might fast 48 hours because I'm going through (and repenting of) my naughty list. 😜

Edited by Anddenex

4 hours ago, Anddenex said:

I'm waiting for the two prophets as @pam mentioned. It is the only sign that tells me I have three days to repent of all my sins. I have shared I would never fast again 48 hours but this one I might fast 48 hours because I'm going through (and repenting of) my naughty list. 😜

To be honest by the time this happens there probably won't be much food to be had anyway so fasting might not be a choice.  

On 3/23/2023 at 6:37 PM, pam said:

I think of the two prophets that will preach at the wall for 3 1/2 years.  Then be killed and lay in the street for 3 days.

Found this:

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/new-testament-student-manual/revelation/chapter-54-revelation-4-11?lang=eng

Elder Bruce R. McConkie stated, “No doubt they will be members of the Council of
the Twelve or the First Presidency of the Church” (Doctrinal New Testament
Commentary, 3:509).

On 3/24/2023 at 9:56 AM, zil2 said:

Would it help if I said I already hate the fact that one can no longer use a graphic (as opposed to a photo) of a rainbow as anything other than a celebration of perversity?

Well, maybe, but there's more to life than graphics.

image.thumb.png.32e6982d8ca184e52ed620ceddd6cc5e.png

https://www.facebook.com/churchofjesuschristtemples/posts/pfbid0pg73H9qQdNzhFUJmh7cVzWZE12dXeAwUd5K9iTghoMWX6fdkLrrmVomCG9rBAZ6Cl

Edited by NeuroTypical

On 3/25/2023 at 8:43 AM, laronius said:

So in other words you don't have your food storage together. I think @mirkwoodjust felt a shiver go up his spine. 😀

I never said that I don't have food storage together. I was speaking generally.