New Member With A New Website

kckern

My name is KC, and for the past few years, I've been working on a website that might be described as the "Web 2.0 Edition of the Book of Mormon".

It's hard to explain and describe, it really needs to be experienced to understand exactly what it is.

Anyway, the address is http://bookofmormononline.net , and I really think it has the potential to do a lot of good.

So check it out, and let me know what you think!

My name is KC, and for the past few years, I've been working on a website that might be described as the "Web 2.0 Edition of the Book of Mormon".

It's hard to explain and describe, it really needs to be experienced to understand exactly what it is.

Anyway, the address is http://bookofmormononline.net , and I really think it has the potential to do a lot of good.

So check it out, and let me know what you think!

Absolutely awesome!

Lynn

Holy cow! This is my first post on this site...and I've just got to say, I'm really impressed. That's no little home-grown site. How long did it take you to do this?

Well, you're right that the site isn't "little", but it technically is "home-grown" :P . This has been in the works now for about 2 and a half years. I started it shortly after I returned from my mission (I'm 23 now)

Please continue exploring the site! There are little hidden treasures nearly everywhere you look.

Well, you're right that the site isn't "little", but it technically is "home-grown" :P . This has been in the works now for about 2 and a half years. I started it shortly after I returned from my mission (I'm 23 now)

Please continue exploring the site! There are little hidden treasures nearly everywhere you look.

Thanks KcK - I've been exploring a bit already, and you're right, there's a lot to see. It's great to know so many members are out there sharing and buoying each other up. Best of luck with your site, I'm going to bookmark it.