Book Of Mormon Study Resource

kckern

To all those who would like to get the most out of their Book of Mormon study, I would like to share a website I've been working on for a few years:

http://bookofmormononline.net

It's an interactive and engaging walkthrough of the entire Book of Mormon narrative, laced with supplement, explanatory notes, media, and more.

I hope you enjoy!

All I can say is you have made a top notch site. I will be using it in my Book of Mormon studies. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

For those interested in studying the Book Of Mormon, please look at my very new and VERY NOT DONE website. I think that it has great potential. I will be working on it for quite a while but it does have some working parts already. Basically, you can add your thoughts to specific scriptures and/or keywords. You can search for words in people's thoughts and soon in the BOM too. With how it works right now, I use it a lot to write my journal but I also record my spiritual thoughts. It is nice because once I have "linked" a scripture to a thought, I can then find my thought later, see the link, click on it and it shows me the scripture again. In the end, I hope to make my site the online version of "writing in your scripture margins". This way we can all collaborate on scriptures and topics.

Anyway, let me know what you think. You can email me at [email protected]

The link to the site is http://www.bobohays.com/thoughtRecorder

You can register your own account or you can use the test account that is following:

User Name: test

Password: test

Please be aware that this site is months or years away from being complete. It is pretty primitive but I am always adding more abilities and I would love positive and constructive feedback. It would get me excited to know that maybe someone added one thought besides myself.

If you have questions or problems with it, let me know ... I will try my best to focus my efforts in making it work out.

Hope to hear from you.

To all those who would like to get the most out of their Book of Mormon study, I would like to share a website I've been working on for a few years:

http://bookofmormononline.net

It's an interactive and engaging walkthrough of the entire Book of Mormon narrative, laced with supplement, explanatory notes, media, and more.

I hope you enjoy!

I just took a quick peek at it. It is awesome. You have done a tremendous job. I will for sure be looking back on it numerous times in the future to hopefully answer any of my questions.

• 5 months later...