LDSToolbar.com

Stephan

So far so good. It didn't cost anything to download. It's got links to the different websites. Everything from the apologetics to weddings. Including the scriptures and News. It also has a search function embedded in the toolbar so you can search lds.org, the gospel library and 3 or 4 other lds sites. Pretty cool. Also as a side not, on my firefox I've downloaded an extension called freecorder. Very neat. I can stream byuradio through the toolbar. Great invention. Between this, all the websites and podcasting, I'm thoroughly convinced that this is a great time to be alive. I've got an ipod full of church music, and church related podcasts. Simply amazing.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also as a side note, on my firefox I've downloaded an extension called freecorder. Very neat. I can stream byuradio through the toolbar. Great invention. Between this, all the websites and podcasting, I'm thoroughly convinced that this is a great time to be alive. I've got an ipod full of church music, and church related podcasts. Simply amazing.

Sweet, that sounds good.

What is up with your screen name by the way?

• 3 weeks later...