'ello 'ello 'ello!

SmilingRedhead

Well, let me introduce myself then... :)

After joining yesterday and checking out the various aspects of this site as well as attempting to have some fun in the chat room (which sure as heck was achieved...!:)) I can say I'm happy to be here and am looking forward to making lots of new online friends.

Soooo...something about Me, Myself and I.....hmmmmm.....

On a pleasant evening in July 1981 a scream came from a delivery room somewhere in Denmark. The bald little girl whom a Danish father and an English Mother had produced was to be a happy, content little child who loved to sing, dance and draw. She was bald until the age of two where she started sprouting red hair to her mothers delight. Every Sunday, the little girl and her family would go to their local LDS church to participate in the meetings. The little girl grew up to be a funloving young woman who liked to smile. The family later relocated to England and the young woman went to live in Utah for a year whilst attending UVSC and breaking the hearts of lots of boys. :) She went back to England and found the love of her life and was married in the London Temple and now she has been married for almost 7 years and has a beautiful little girl aged 2 and a bouncing baby boy aged 3 months. The once little bald girl who loved to smile and sing and dance and draw is now a 26-year-old mummy who still likes to smile (hence my name...:)) and sing and dance and draw... (and this mummy's little baby boy is now screaming so she'd better finish this load of sillyness and go see to him...lol :))

Thanks for looking and if you'd like I'd be happy to be added as your friend on this site :)