Steve, Donuts, and Repentance Story

becky8

Hey! I heard a story in Sunday School and i really loved it. I want to send it to some of my friends, but I can't find it anywhere. Maybe you guys could help me.

It's about a boy names Steve - I think - and his teacher asks him to do 10 push-ups for everyone in the class so they can get a donut. But these 300 push-ups are stressing him out, and even though some people don't want donuts, the teacher makes him do the push-ups so the kids can have a donut that they don't want.

It's sort of resembles how Christ atoned for out sins, and even though some people don't take advantage of that and repent, He still has to suffer.

Does anybody know where i can find this story?? Thanks so much!! Hope someone can help me...

Hey! I heard a story in Sunday School and i really loved it. I want to send it to some of my friends, but I can't find it anywhere. Maybe you guys could help me.

It's about a boy names Steve - I think - and his teacher asks him to do 10 push-ups for everyone in the class so they can get a donut. But these 300 push-ups are stressing him out, and even though some people don't want donuts, the teacher makes him do the push-ups so the kids can have a donut that they don't want.

It's sort of resembles how Christ atoned for out sins, and even though some people don't take advantage of that and repent, He still has to suffer.

Does anybody know where i can find this story?? Thanks so much!! Hope someone can help me...

Why don't you just ask your teacher. I tried to do a search at lds.org and I couldn't find it. I remember it as a lesson too- so it must have either been in the YW lesson book or in The Era.