If Canuck is right...

Rebky

Aye. I need to learn to be more tactful don't I? Sorry. I don't mean to come across grumpy all the time.

Thank you for feeling the spirit of my post, I tried hard not to be mean/critical.

Sometimes it is hard to always be upbeat-

My husband says to give it 10 coats of time before you click on submit. So I read what I have written, then read it again trying to look at it from out side of the box- outside of my own perspective.

Lol I wanna be part of that group too!! My middle name is Rebecca! :)

And well done on becoming a Senior member! :twothumbsup:

I have a little way to go yet... Perhaps my amount of posts would go up if I wasn't so shy and didn't worry too much about what others think of my posts... although I have noticed some posters out there do bite... perhaps that's what's holding me back... :) (and so I choose to post a silly little reply like this instead of writing a meaningful and helpful post on another thread... But at least I got to congratulate Rebky) :lol:

LOL all you Beccas..My daughter is a Rebecca/Becki, and she has red/ginger hair too!!

Smiling RedHead, don't be afraid of posting, I never used to post as much as I do now, and I've begun to know more people the more I post..You soon learn to develop a thick skin against the meaner people on the site! :)

I have a little way to go yet... Perhaps my amount of posts would go up if I wasn't so shy and didn't worry too much about what others think of my posts... although I have noticed some posters out there do bite... perhaps that's what's holding me back... :) (and so I choose to post a silly little reply like this instead of writing a meaningful and helpful post on another thread... But at least I got to congratulate Rebky) :lol:

If they do, bite them back. If they are really mean, let one of the mods (like myself) know, then we can handle it. I thought the same thing when I first got on here. I haven't even been here a year yet. They are a great bunch of people.

Oh Gosh I think I was little more than annoying the day I made Senior Member! LOL. It was snowing, I had a baby sleeping so I play'd the song game the three word game - said hello to every new person who walked thru the door....jumped in a conversation or two... just do it! So what if someone bites.... several people will slide up next to you and scold them for biting. It's not really supposed to be a biting place you know?

So I'm writing your name on the role for Club Rebecca! So thats Souix, LadyBug, Rebky and Redhead! Four members strong!!!