3 to 12 month supply

Guest Username-Removed

Remember, as those here know quite well, that the 3 months supply does NOT supplant the counsel to have a year supply MIMIMUM for the Saints, families etc. It is a strategy to get people started. Also, the 90 day supply is espeically for a quarantine (social distanciing) if you have to be kept inside for 90 days, the general period for a pandemic to run its course - generallyspeaking of course.

Also, don't forget just becasue your dependants move away does not make them less family. In other words, don't get rid of your year's supply for your entire family just because it is now comprised of you and your spouse. Additionally, they may have married, had kids, so if anything , if possible one should keep building up a year's supply and not shrink it. Those kids will multipy and return. We have everything from Almond Poppy Seed Muffin mix, to Zitti, (A to Z). Food storage and preparation is more than wheat, rice, and powdered milk. Did you know that the Denver Cannery is totally out of wheat and might be getting more some time in April. Scarey times are upon us. Be prepared and move forward.

Abraham

We are pretty good about food storage but we don't have a year supply.

Last month we were without power for 4 days and we really enjoyed being prepared and had to share some of our sterno with the neighbor.

We live in the country and have gravity feed for water so that wasn't a problem. We had oil for our lamps, gas for our generator, and food. We also have an outdoor cooking station/ firepit its a man thing my hubby is so proud of. We kept warm with our propane heater and still have our back-up tank . Actually we were in a bit of luxury and got to even watch TV as we have a 5000 watt generator.

Still I recognized the need to be even more ready and have more organization as to accessibility to all these great things.

We don't have enough Duct Tape but will, could use a clean un-used tarp for water collection --- we are moving by by easy water. A better manual canopener would be great and well real popcorn you don't need a microwave for :D . We turned everything off so I could nuke a bag for tv time. my hubby really loves me:twothumbsup:

:hippie:Peace and enlightenment to you all