Romanians

AliaRose

that is so sweet , just be careful, you might go to PUP some one and get bit in the process. as for me i think PUPS from friends and family are essential . WELCOME TO THE U.S.A !!!! tree .

In Romania we have mini-mission because sometimes we don`t have enough missionaries and I was a missionary for 6 month (in total ) an I got pupped by male members .. :eek: it is very hard to not be pupped here .. :rolleyes:

that is so sweet , just be careful, you might go to PUP some one and get bit in the process.

That is right, in Romania they have had problems with people going to give a little pup and ending up being bitten in the neck. I have heard that wearing cloves of garlic and a silver cross can help reduce the incidence of this neck biting. I suppose enough garlic can reduce the incidence of this pupping as well.

Anyway, pups and hugs as they say in the old country.

That is right, in Romania they have had problems with people going to give a little pup and ending up being bitten in the neck. I have heard that wearing cloves of garlic and a silver cross can help reduce the incidence of this neck biting. I suppose enough garlic can reduce the incidence of this pupping as well.

Anyway, pups and hugs as they say in the old country.

:lol::lol: I think you watch to many Dracula movies. I have never been bitten by someone in the neck just because I wanted to pup hem/her . lol I know that Dracula came from Romania (Transilvania) but we are not vampires .. :lol:

P.S. Actually we are all vampires and we are going to came and pup and bit u all .. so keep the garlic or silver cross close .. u never know .. ^_^;)

• 2 months later...

In Finland they stand a meter from one an other and reach their hads out and shake it... body contact is a nono...

Just a little advice...when you come to Norway dont go around saying pupp..... :eek:

What does wemen and cars have incommon?