Primary Help

AliaRose

Actually I would have a question about the year's theme.I`m a convert and I`m PP in my branch home town . I get the magazine with the year theme but I don`t know how to use it because I have to teach from a Primary manual that I get from the mission office every year.. so I never know what to do .

I`m from Romania and here there are not so many member ,and a I have like 2 or 3 kids in Primary .

Anyone can help me or give me suggestions about what to do with the Primary theme ?

• 4 weeks later...

I'll try to help you a bit. If my memory serves me correctly the 2008 Theme is

" I Am A Child Of God".

I would use the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints website as a point of reference and guidance.

If you will note on the Home Page, at the top, just to the left, are buttons starting with

"About The Church", on down to ending with "News and Events".

There are two places that you can find a great deal of information to help you in Primary.

The first is by placing your mouse on the button titled: Gospel Library, then notice it will expand, and click on "Lessons". This will open up another window. On the left hand side of this window, note the name Primary. Click on that and it will open up to Primary information.

The second place is to return to the Home Page and on the left side, put your mouse on the button "Serving in the church". It will expose a list of organizations. Down almost on the end is the button for Primary. Click on this. This should also expose a vast amount of information for you to incorporate in Primary.

Hope this helps you.