American Idol Brooke White & David Archuleta - Info Please!

LdsNana

Hi -

Many of you know that I have been maintaining a blog over on Hubpages about both Brooke White and David Archuleta.

I would really like to post accurate information and was hoping that some of you could provide me with that.

• Birthday
  • family info
  • resident (no addresses or phone numbers PLEASE)
  • FUN facts
  • school
  • favorites
  • anything you think would be interesting to my readers.
Thank you so much and to the many of you that come over to HubPages and support what I am doing online.

The fact that you actually come over, click me on, give me a thumbs up or even sign-in and become my fan... (which Hubpages rewards me for with more visibility)

:Pmakes you an instant online missionary. When I am supported in those ways on Hubpages.... it makes what I write available to more non-members.

At HubPages - they focus on those with the most traffic. So thank you and keep it coming.

You are awesome!

Come on over to the SHARE THE GOSPEL ONLINE GROUP and check out the posts there and comment if you feel inclined. I feel lonely over there:-)

Join us!

tDMg
LdsNana-AskMormon

AMERICAN IDOL TOP CONTESTANT! MORMON HOTTIE DAVID ARCHULETA IS GONNA NEED TO WORK IT OUT!

AMERICAN IDOL TOP CONTESTANT! MORMON HOTTIE DAVID ARCHULETA IS GONNA NEED TO WORK IT OUT!

American Idol Top Contestant Brooke White - Her Mormonism Continues To Be A Light To Her Fans!

American Idol Top Contestant Brooke White - Her Mormonism Continues To Be A Light To Her Fans!

LOL... Kona, I still love you:-) My 16 year old son doesn't like the show either! I hear you....

But... I am using my American Idol blogs to come in contact with more non-members for missionary work. Is that OKAY with you:-)

I really would like to get some more credible infor as that is what people want. But just so you know..... My traffic has skyrocketed over on Hubpages because of the American Idol blogs and my readership on my articles on Mormonism have increased nicely.

It is all linked together:-) I hope you all understand how linking works. This has really helped me to share the gospel with people that would not normally come in contact with it.

It is a good thing:-)

Thanks for your help all... I will check back later and see if anyone has anything for me.

How do you guys think David will do tonight after forgetting the words? I am only a little worried.

An Brooke.... oh my Brooke blog is off the charts! She is more popular than David today.... I really hope we are not seeing a trend here. Just on my blogs though.

Thanks again guys... come over and COMMENT:-)

LOVE YOU....

tDMg

LdsNana

Kona,

What helped you join the church just recently? Aren't you a fairly new member or recently activated? Refresh my memory? I recall rooting you on my friend... encouraging, etc..

Really all "missionary work" is - is teaching the gospel to those who don't know it... or helping those who have it - to understand the gospel a bit better.

Missionary work... is simply teaching the gospel at some level to further another's progress in their return back to Heavenly Father.

Why is missionary work important to members of the LDS Church? Because... it is our number ONE covenant that we make. We bear a great burden to take up the cross, which is the very same cause of Jesus Christ.

He said prior to departing earth... "go ye out into all the world"! Members who have a testimony of Jesus Christ and understand the covenant relationship that we have with God....wake up - and realize that if ye love Him, then we follow Him by doing the work that He did.

His work was to bring us back into the presence of God.

I am really glad you made your comment and I hope that maybe this helps you understand why I and others place so much emphasis on missionary work.

I hope you join us:-)

LdsNana

Hi MorningStar:-)

The talent on AI is quite amazing this year as far as a talent show goes. On my blog you can watch both David and Brooke's performance videos from the last few weeks shows... if you want to catch up.

I wonder how many Mormons are watching American Idol and If they are voting and supporting either Brooke White or David Archuleta?

I got some interesting comments on the Brooke thread questioning how and that it is not possible to have never seen an R-rated movie.

I would love for some of the Mormon youth here to come over and comment. That would be really cool.

tDMg

LdsNana-AskMormon