• Nondenominational Christian
    • Islam
    • Other (please post)
    • Jehovah's Witness
    • Southern Baptist
    • Pentecostal
    • Evangelical

Oh,:o

I guess this is for a different thread then.

I clicked on your link and found. . .

"The central belief is that an invisible and undetectable Flying Spaghetti Monster created the universe "after drinking heavily". According to these beliefs, the Monster's intoxication was the cause for a flawed Earth. Furthermore, according to Pastafarianism, all "evidence" for evolution was planted by the Flying Spaghetti Monster in an effort to test Pastafarians' faith.[2] When scientific measurements such as radiocarbon dating are taken, the Flying Spaghetti Monster "is there changing the results with His Noodly Appendage".[7] The Pastafarian belief of Heaven contains a beer volcano and a stripper factory.[27] The Pastafarian Hell is similar, except that the beer is stale and the strippers have sexually transmitted diseases.[28]"

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of us worship his noodly appendage on the side. Extra blessings and all.

Can't get enough of that special sauce, eh?

Furthermore, according to Pastafarianism, all "evidence" for evolution was planted by the Flying Spaghetti Monster in an effort to test Pastafarians' faith.

The Voodoo Noodlists have gone so far at to create dinosaur dolls to combat this evolutionary thought.

As Pastafarian Campbell has said regarding the FSP derivation, "It's umm umm good".

• 2 months later...

hi everyone.... i am struggling right because i don't know what to do in my life... I want to enroll in college but I don't know how I don't have a family to support me and her in the province its really to find a job as a working student...huh!!! I need someone to be my sponsor... but I know the life is really hard at this moment...so maybe I didn't going to enroll in college... maybe later,....

I was raised in a religion that I dislike. I also have a period of my life was an atheist. The courses I am with people I dislike, I asked to stop .. but they are still there. But I want to become sdj

Excuse me the date I have not noticed you can delete my post

Edited by personne
la date

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Athiest. Here to provide a counter argument in religous discussion. I think it is a great danger to be surrounded by only one ideology. It's a great way to breed extremist however.

Well, while you are providing your public service just keep in mind the site rules you agreed to while joining the board.

i am in transition:D i'm of Greek Orthodox background but my affiliation with the Orthodox Church (Bulgarian Orthodox in my case) was just nominal - because of the long years of communist regime in Bulgaria we've created a new kind of religion: Greek Orthodox Atheism:D meaning most people are nominally Greek Orthodox but in reality they are rather atheists remembering about the Church only on big Christian holidays (sometimes not even then:rolleyes: )

in the last few years i've been interested first in wicca and different neo-pagan beliefs:p, then in the Baha'i faith^_^ and now i want to learn more about the LDS Church:)

i am in transition:D i'm of Greek Orthodox background but my affiliation with the Orthodox Church (Bulgarian Orthodox in my case) was just nominal - because of the long years of communist regime in Bulgaria we've created a new kind of religion: Greek Orthodox Atheism:D meaning most people are nominally Greek Orthodox but in reality they are rather atheists remembering about the Church only on big Christian holidays (sometimes not even then:rolleyes: )

in the last few years i've been interested first in wicca and different neo-pagan beliefs:p, then in the Baha'i faith^_^ and now i want to learn more about the LDS Church:)

wow!

Sounds like youre going through quite a bit. Wish the bes of luck to you on your search. WHile youre here we'll be glad to try to answer your questions ^.^

• 6 months later...

:) I am LDS and so happy that I have a wonderful "Ward" family to share my life with. I was born in the church! My Mom is named after the missionary that converted my Grandmother. My Dad joined the church when I was about 8 or 9 so I had the church during my gowing up years. I became inactive twice but never stopped believing the gospel. I am hoping to get to the Temple soon and receive my endowments and be sealed to my Mom and Dad (Mom passed in 1986 and Dad in 2007). I do enjoy learning of other faiths and find that all are good!

I don't think I've ever posted, mostly because I don't want to offend anyone. I am an ex-Catholic (a no-hard-feelings ex-Catholic), and I am a Pagan (also known as Neo-Pagan or Heathen, but I don't personally care for the term).

I've heard the term Neo-Pagan bounced around. Never quite sure how it specifically differentiated from Pagan.