((hi perfection checkin In))

Guest SavingQueenDren

Guest SavingQueenDren

Hmm Lets see where to start! Well if you are Interested in learning more i suggest looking @ the Profile :) but yeah! i pretty much rock! im LDS n LOVEEEE it! ♥ SQD

Guest SavingQueenDren

LOL awww thanks its Subaru STI baby!!!! lols I'll darken the text!! but maybe try the glasses a nice nerdy investment I too made myself ;) thanks doll!

Guest SavingQueenDren

^^ Awww sanks you! YEAH I LOOVEEE my car but not as much as i LOVE the gospel!!! best thing ANYONE can have in their life!!!! I know MANY of you could agree! :D <--- one of my fave faces! Oh I will like it here! Its a upgrade from LDSchat that place has gone down-hill lately but eh! Im here! but you guys should also check out a site i mod @ ldstown.org ;) sanks!!!! hope to make a status here! ciao! ♥.::Dren::.

Guest SavingQueenDren

Welcome tothe site.

I used to sell Subaru's, but before the WRX or STi came out. Love the car.

:eek: MEEEE toooo! I love it! its a sick car! best one SO FAR! but I also LOVE the NISSAN SKYLINE!!! gah! i love it! Cars are my life well other than the Gospel! :D

Guest SavingQueenDren

AWWW such warm welcomes from EVERYONE!!!! oh be sure to check out my THREAD about the new site down where sites can be POSTED :) Much Appreciated :)

• 4 months later...