Return and Report.org vs LDSRemindercalls.com ?

Attn: Brethren EQ and HPG Leadership Callings

I realize there are differences and that returnandreport.org is free whereas LDSRemindercalls.com is a paid service.

My question is has anyone used both? Which works better?

Appreciate peoples thoughts but looking for feedback from actual users.

Thanks!

I don't think asking about a free service constitutes SPAM.

I've been using returnandreport.org for quite some time. I can best describe it as "totally awesome." My only complaint is that we used to be able to upload data from MLS to save us a lot of data-entry time, however the Church apparently has a policy against exporting and uploading data to websites, so we now have to manually enter it. Either way, it still helps us significantly with our Home Teaching duties. Our Relief Society has been using it also with overwhelming success.

John

• 2 weeks later...

jgraham,

Found some more info about the "perceived" data issue. Church policy states that Memership data cannot leave the meeting house.

To the less informed this is perceived as all data. In fact, it is limited to "senstive" data which is only available via the MLS export function. This function is password protected and only available to administrators.

This was not intended to mean non-export function data. This non-export function data is limited to public record information (such as head of household names.)

So the concern about using the non-export function data for this application is a non-issue.

• 1 month later...