Ask a question and give an answer

Guest Leeanntheonetwo

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomk

A: Sure. Or they just figure he knows his rights by his behavior previous to the arrest.

Q: Have you ever wondered what a mime would do if called as an "expert witness" during a trial?

Guest tomk

A: I would. BTW, laughing my butt off, that was a good one! So punny!

Q: When a doctor doctors another doctor, does the doctor doctor the doctored doctor the way the doctored doctor wants to be doctored?

Guest tomk

A: They are now brands of toothpaste.

Q: Is it just me, or are others looking forward, with great anticipation, to Preparations I through Z?

Guest tomk

A: Because we're seeing with our hearts during those times!

Q: Why do bullies always ask "what’s your problem" when they're obviously not going to solve it?

Guest tomk

A: Nostalgia?

Q: When people say, "I’m so tired it's not even funny" or "my head hurts so much it's not even funny", under what conditions would it have been funny?

A. Totally to confuse us.

B. If pizza is sold by the slice..is there a guy in the back of the pizza place throwing around a triangle?

Hahahah to both your answer and your question Nillers! You are the best at this game.

Thanks Doc, this has been a very amusing thread for me to post in. The question I posted was actually someone else's question, but I guess they were to shy to post it. So what is the answer and what is your question?

A: Apparently Mr. Mayer wan not only obsessed with people spelling his name and product right, but he was one of the first people to think outside the box!

Q: Since most Americans would never eat meat from our four-legged canine friends, why do we eat hotDOGS and hush PUPPIES?