Dating In Michigan

Guest lonlyinmich

Guest lonlyinmich

I would just like to know where all the single brethren are in Michigan . And how does a single sister find someone when the single adult group in our ward has only two sisters . Our stake singles group is not much better . There are single brothers but most are inactive and as a group we hardly have any activitys. If anyone knows of a single brother in or near west Michigan please reply to this post and I will gladly respond :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JLHyde

Originally posted by lonlyinmich@Jun 25 2004, 10:20 PM

I would just like to know where all the single brethren are in Michigan . And how does a single sister find someone when the single adult group in our ward has only two sisters . Our stake singles group is not much better . There are single brothers but most are inactive and as a group we hardly have any activitys. If anyone knows of a single brother in or near west Michigan please reply to this post and I will gladly respond :D

If you send me a PM, I will be glad to assist you.

(But only if you think it is right to speak out against hypocrisy--as I often do here, at this message board. Because, if you think that yours truly is "no good", then my input will be "not good" for you, either.)

Birds of a feather flock together: and, the kind of gander....Michigander?...that I would suggest, to you, will have a mind similar to mine.

Peace.

Guest JLHyde

Originally posted by lonlyinmich@Jun 25 2004, 10:20 PM

A second thought: I have both names (well, a name) and ideas I can share....

Guest estump

OH HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF you are in Western MIchigan (I was from Kalamazoo)....the YSA USED to be good over there....of course that was like six years ago! Anyway call the institute in East Lansing (you can find it on LDS.ORG)...they have a dance there at MSU at least one Friday a month. They also have activites up the yin yang! What Stake are you in? Maybe I can help get you in touch w/ the right people. My family is still in MI....but yes the activity does go in tides. :) All though it's not HOPELESS! I met my husband at an ELSLC dance six years ago. It's far more active in and around the college areas.

They used to hold a single adult conference in East Lansing every July. Do they still do that...or did you not recieve the information? It's held for all the singles in the state of MI....and many people from Canada come as well. PLUS there is Zion's camp in Ohio...you're just not receiving the right information. However...expect to drive a lot!!! :D

East Lansing Institute information

Institutes in MI

Hey Erin,

Ya Call east Lansing....I was from the north Muskegon ward, if you need help with getting to know people there just pm me. There are tons of awesome people there...Ps... Try telling the bisop your concerns, if he doesnt know there is a problem, he cannot fix it to keep the group activities going. We use to set up activities on the side to with some of the YSA, try asking others to a bowling night, movie night, Mall I spy, etc...It could be a BLAST!

Guest estump

I know there were a TON of YSA from Muskegon that had their own little thing going on. I never saw them at activities all that often...they'd come out to dances. They had their own little click! heheheheheh Muskegon is known for close knit groups...hard to penetrate!!!!!!!! Cool once you do though! :) I lived in Ludington for a while, growing up. If I could live anywhere...it's there or in Tennessee.

I would LOVE to open up a bed and breakfast in Ludington when hubby retires. *Sigh*....maybe sooooooooome day! For now we stay in GA. :rolleyes: