Aaronic Questions

Ok, as an Aaronic Priesthood holder, I can baptize others. I can not give the gift of the Holy Ghost or confirm Aaronic Priesthood on others. Correct? I can ordain other Priests, Teachers, and Deacons. Right? What does Ordain mean and how is one Ordained (Priest puts his hands on the head of the person being Ordained?)

Yes, as an Aaronic priesthood holder you can baptize others but you cannot give the gift of the Holy Ghost. It is my understanding that Yes you can ordain Priests, teachers and Deacons. By Ordain it is to call or to set someone apart by the laying on of hands to the best of my simple explanations :). You must be in the middle of studying the Aaronic priesthood! Best of luck!

Both of you are close. Take a look at Section 20 of the D&C.

Ok, as an Aaronic Priesthood holder, I can baptize others.

Only a Priest in the Aaronic Priesthood can baptise. not Teachers or Deacons.

I can not give the gift of the Holy Ghost

Correct that is part of the Melk Priesthood.

or confirm Aaronic Priesthood on others

I knew Priests could ordain other Deacons and Teachers, but I wasn't sure if a Priest could Ordain somebody else to be a priest, but checking Section 20 it looks like they can.

(Doctrine and Covenants 20:46-48.)

46 The priest's duty is to preach, teach, expound, exhort, and baptize, and administer the sacrament,

47 And visit the house of each member, and exhort them to pray vocally and in secret and attend to all family duties.

48 And he may also ordain other priests, teachers, and deacons.

When you ordain somebody to be a deacon you are giving them the aaronic priesthood, giving them the priesthood and ordaining them are pretty much the same thing (there are some differences).

Priest puts his hands on the head of the person being Ordained?

Correct...

Giving somebody the priesthood is just that, you are giving somebody the power of the aaronic priesthood. They then get the authorty to act as Deacon, Teacher or Priest.

LDS.org - Aaronic Priesthood Chapter Detail - Duties of the Priest