Exploring how to proclaim the gospel to others

Thomp_P

I recently joined the Church 6 months ago, since then I have gained a real appetite for missionary work, I just want to share my methods of spreading the gospel with others, so if I just dive in straight away, firstly I have created a new community on www.igloo.org, it is and lds missionary oppertunity, I have 2 members and am looking for more to add their testimonies, pictures, experiences absolutely anything about the Church, the name of this site is www.igloo.org/standardoftruth , if anyone is interested in this oppertunity I will need your 1st and 2nd name and your e-mail address, just e-mail this info to me at [email protected] , I have more ideas and will tell you, I invite all of you to to send everyone you know invitations to receive a free Book of Mormon, by sending a pass along e-card from www.mormon.org . Other very useful websites that can be used to spread the gospel are www.articlesbase.com , www.premierleague.com (use a LDS related team name or league name) , www.metroflog.com (you have the oppertunity to add a new LDS related picture everyday for all the members of metroflog to view) I would urge you to create a page of your favourite cuurent/past phrases by apostles and prophets etc. My list is by no means exhausted and I am currently looking for a member who has their own website to help me post my missionary content as I have lots of it. We can reply to blogs, youtube comments on LDS videos and news stories on various news websites. A great gospel sharing site is www.hi5.com , it is helpful to catalogue a ful list of all LDS sites you never know when you may need them. I like to keep a list of Church statistics at hand, all Church statistics can be found at www.ldsnewsroom.com . Even try getting a friend who speaks a different language to help you write down how you would teach people about the Church in their language and try and get a grasp of some of these terms, this can come in useful. There is an endless list of gospel resources on www.lds.org so print some out familiarise yourself with them, and just keep studying the standard works of the Church.