Studying the Church is a lifeling work

Thomp_P

We need to study the Bible which I guess would take quite a while and I am still studying the Book of Mormon, we need to study the standard works of the Church, namely the Book of Mormon, the Doctrine and Covenants and the Pearl of Great Price, plus Joseph Smith History which to me is very interesting. I think reading the scriptures cover to cover more than once will help you in remembering the messages the scriptures have to offer, but studying the words of the current apostles and prophet and the past ones can be very helpful a lot of talks can be found on BYU Television | Keeping You Connected , then there are many gospel references produced by the Church, for example true to the faith and gospel principles and the Joseph Smith manual. This list isn't exhausted so keep studying the gospel in ever way possible, and I invite you to join me in spreading the gospel at Standard of Truth - IGLOO if you have any interest in becoming a publisher etc. please e-mail me at [email protected] , thank you, God Bless You.