Eternal Marriage?

I'm very sorry about mentioning that with no explanation. I forget sometimes that some who don't understand read these forums.

We don't talk about it much because it's sacred to us. I think what has been said so far is enough to tell you what it is. However, if you still have specific questions, ask and we'll do our best to answer.

Because gaining revelation is more then just somebodies opinion.

That quote was completely out of context dear. ;) I said that to illustrate a point on the Catholics. I said if they do not believe the Pope gains revelation, then why would they believe in Papal infallibility? If he did not gain revelation, it would simply be his opinion.

That is super! Have you started it already?

No. I am currently in California for a month and do not have my BoM.

Based off of what? You know the bible is true because? (I'm going to assume because of reading it? So wouldn't that mean, to find out if the book of mormon is true, time is going to have to be spent with it?)

Yes, quite my thought! Though like I said, I think I am going to concentrate on the Bible. I think it makes sense to get a decent knowledge of the Bible before tackling the BoM.

What seperates the Pope from the Prophet of the Church is that the Pope still functions in a state of apostasy. The Catholic church is not the true church of Jesus Christ and they do not accept the restored Gospel. It sounds so black and white, however it's still truth. There is only one church of Jesus Christ and everything else is simply a church of man.