Hello - I can help with herbs

HerbalLady

Hi. My family has been using herbs as long as I remember. My father built water distillers and sold them to herbal stores. We grew herbs and dried them and sold them when I was little. As a mother I learned much about practical application and use of herbs and essential oils. As a grandmother, living in the middle of nowhere, among Navajo friends and fellow saints, we do a lot with herbs. We are the herbal resource of our area.

I don't know everything, but I do know somethings. If you need help, please feel free to ask, and I'll do my best. My husband and I signed contracts with a sales representative in Holbrook to offer our products, and some of the formulas, which have, for the last five years, achieved amazing results. I can say with all honesty that these are not my formulas. They were given to me by Heavenly Father through the spirit and tested on many volunteers with faith. This is the reason they work so well.

But I am not here just to tell you about them. I am here to make new LDS friends. As a empty-nester mom, I find myself wishing for others to talk to - and if it is wanted, to be able to help. I have several family members living in Salt Lake, some in Tucson, and one in Florida - so as you can imagine - we don't get to visit in person very often. This doesn't stop us from sending emails, letters, pictures, and from phoning each other as often as possible. But none of them are my age - so there you have it.