Polygamy Starting In The Netherlands.

Fiannan

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by Fiannan@Oct 1 2005, 03:06 PM

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/301

Yes, I know it's still just a civil union, but that's the first step to official recognition of polygamy.  With fewer people in the western world seeing polygamy as bad, and a growing Islamic influence, one wonders how long before polygamy is reinstated.

Interesting... about 50 more years... it won't even be a question...

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by Jason@Oct 1 2005, 03:51 PM

I personally don't believe that the LDS church will ever re-instate polygamy.  Few if any LDS members want polygamy back.

It is a well known fact that those who are to be called to establish the New Jerusalem will be required to live this law... as well as the law of consecration..

Originally posted by Please+Oct 1 2005, 03:53 PM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Jason@Oct 1 2005, 03:51 PM

I personally don't believe that the LDS church will ever re-instate polygamy.  Few if any LDS members want polygamy back.

It is a well known fact that those who are to be called to establish the New Jerusalem will be required to live this law... as well as the law of consecration..

Well....since Jesus is probably going to be a no-show for...oh...say the rest of eternity...I'd say that you don't have much of a chance of ever populating the "new jerusalem".

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by Jason+Oct 1 2005, 03:56 PM-->

Originally posted by Please@Oct 1 2005, 03:53 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Jason@Oct 1 2005, 03:51 PM

Well....since Jesus is probably going to be a no-show for...oh...say the rest of eternity...I'd say that you don't have much of a chance of ever populating the "new jerusalem".

Believe what you want... you know we know differently... :D