Tell Us About Yourselves

Mormongirl_611

Ok this is to make the board more interesting. What do you like to do? Do you like school? Do you like seminary? A/S/P. Hobbies? Unusual things you do, ex: bungee jump. What do you like, what do you dislike? Whats stuff that interests you? Do you go to church often? Do you like YM/YW? Favorite color? Favorite subject? Do you play any instruments? Favorite animal if you have one. What you want to be when you grow up? Job if you have one? Ok well thats good for now lol,

heres mine:

I like to sing, make jewelry, read, watch movies, go shopping, playing sports ect.

I somewhat like school.

I like seminary.

I am 15/F/Ca

My hobbies are Making jewelry, spending time with my chihuahuas, drawing.

I think its unusual to Make jewelry.

I like nice peeps, people who show respect, people w/ manners. ect.

I dislike people who are mean, careless, don't give a crap about other people, ect.

I love my chihuahuas, jewelry, basketball ect.

I go to church often.

Yes I like YW.

My favorite color is pink.

My favorite subject is Math.

I play piano, I want to play guitar.

I like Dogs, safari animals. ex: giraffes, lions,TIGERS, zebras ect.

I want to be a RN (registered nurse).

I don't have a job but I want one!!!

Guest &lusername&gt

well then

IM 16. I live in DAytona Beach Fl. (a real hell-hole) I have brown hair, brown eyes, i hai from:

Poland

Itally

SCotland

Irland

germany

Checklosavakia

france

Native american

Brown eyes, hair, uhm I LOVE MELISSA!

i play guitar, have been for 2 years now, i have a yamaha ES 345 acoustic, and a BC Rich Warlock.

IM Senior Patrol Leader

I Love church

I wanna be a Metioroligist (weather dude)

I love music, mostly Heavy metal, Some death metal, classic rock, soem easy-listening, speed/trash metal, soem nu-metal, power rock, hard rock

my favorate band is metallica

My favorate sogn is Walk Thsi Way from Aerosmith

my favorate colors are Black, white, red, green, blue

moo

I am 17..i live in NC..i play piano..

i have a dog named sonny..he is a jack russel terrier..he crazy..lol

i love RASCAL FLATTS and CLAY AIKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love church especially YW..it is the bomb diggidy

My fav. colors include yellow and blue

I drive a 2000 camaro...sadly it isn't mine..its my moms...lol

well i dunno what else

i wrote that "thats way out of line" because someone posted something really gross..but it was deleted thankfully

well anyway...i have always lived in nc..same house too....im mostly love country but i like rock pop stuff too..hate rap bc it is usually bad stuff sung about..i like only one rap song called diddly wack mack mormon daddy..that is a great song if anyone has heard it...i have 7 bros and sis and 1 half bro

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gilvisto

Hi everyone!

You can call me Val...

I lived in AZ, then in Boise ID, and now I'm about 2 blocks from where I origanally lived in Arizona.

I found this site because I'm looking for a place to talk to LDS peoples... I was so glad I found it.

Let's see... don't wanna get to personal here... don't know any of ya'll yet... but I will tell you my hobbies.

I LOVE music... I am in show choirs (I made all-state this year as an alternate... yay) and drama... I want to take lessons so badly to make music a bigger part of my life than it already is... but my family cannot afford them, so I'm stuck until I get my Eagle so I can drive so that I can get a job so that I can pay for my own lessons (and, of course, mission).

Let's see... I'm a 4.0 student... I love writing poetry and stories... I am a reading fanatic... (Tolkein rules)...

and I'm hard core LDS...

In Idaho, I earned myself a very nice nickname "The Epitome of Mormon" and then it was shortened to "Church"

Anyways... that's me...

-Val out

Guest Gilvisto

I am a teacher. I will say only that.

Glad to break the mold for you... it's kinda sad actually... most guys who do like this stuff are... discouraged... if you know what I mean...

Take me for example... my town here revolves around football. They're going to a big competition, all my leaders get all stoked about it... but when I make all-state, it's "nice" but that's it...

Glad to meet you!

Val out

Guest Gilvisto

yeah, 15... I guess trying to keep my age a bit under wraps went out the window... lol...

I am a sophomore, but in mostly junior classes, so if you ever need help with homework or anything (I know a lot of you are around 17)... lemme know...lol...

Gil out

(I like the "gil"... don't know why....)