Convert from being a Catholic

steolynch

I'd like to thank you for your response and your question.

I like the story of Joseph Smith, from the challenges he had about what church to follow, to him becoming a modern day prophet of Jesus Christ. The Church believes in Jesus Christ is more deeper then I thought and I am learning it is the core of its faith.

I have for a long time, most of my life had challenges about my faith in Catholicism, but my believes in Jesus has always stayed strong.

I have also been drawn to other faiths (Buddhism and Judaism), but my faith in Jesus has me as a Christian first.

S

Guest SquidMom

My husband was always non denominational. We'd been mariied 7 yrs when he decided to really investigate the church and was baptized. You can convert from any religion, and we welcome you! I always found it funny that Catholocism and Mormonism seem to be 'arch-enemies.':eek: There are SO MANY differences! Please, investigate, talk to missionaries, attend a sacrament meeting if you want. And pray! You'll feel truth, follow it wherever it leads and be happy. :P

I wish you luck.

My husband was always non denominational. We'd been mariied 7 yrs when he decided to really investigate the church and was baptized. You can convert from any religion, and we welcome you! I always found it funny that Catholocism and Mormonism seem to be 'arch-enemies.':eek: There are SO MANY differences! Please, investigate, talk to missionaries, attend a sacrament meeting if you want. And pray! You'll feel truth, follow it wherever it leads and be happy. :P

I wish you luck.

I disagree. If I wasn't Catholic first, I wouldn't be Mormon now. Catholicism can be a stepping stone towards the restored gospel. Well, you have to understand Catholicism very well to see what I mean...

Edited by anatess