ghostwind from Germany

Guest ghostwind

Guest ghostwind

Hi folks,

Proclamation to the nation: I just have my former forum name changed. Now I am "ghostwind" :oinstead of "Wind-Caster" (sounds like pepper-caster).

Thanks. Hu-huuu... now the ghostwind is coming... everyone's running, running fast with fear, no one still is here... only the righteous will withstand, with faith and truth and hand in hand.

May happiness come on secret winds and surround you forever in the ways of beauty... (Old American natives' proverb)

Edited by ghostwind

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks,

Proclamation to the nation: I just have my former forum name changed. Now I am "ghostwind" :oinstead of "Wind-Caster" (sounds like pepper-caster).

Thanks. Hu-huuu... now the ghostwind is coming... everyone's running, running fast with fear, no one still is here... only the righteous will withstand, with faith and truth and hand in hand.

May happiness come on secret winds and surround you forever in the ways of beauty... (Old American natives' proverb)

Welcome...I lived in Bad Hersfield (West Germany, when there was one) for four years. I loved it there. :)

Guest ghostwind

Welcome...I lived in Bad Hersfield (West Germany, when there was one) for four years. I loved it there. :)

Yes, I know, you've told me before when my name was "Wind-Caster". At the beginning I didn't know exactly where it was but then I found it on the map.

I live in Northern Germany next to Hamburg. At the moment we have about twelve degrees Celsius here and the weather seems like anything but winter. But we always have a smooth climate here, dominated by the Gulf-Stream and the Atlantic low pressure areas. The last cold winter was about twenty-five years ago and I can only remember cold winters from the time of my youth. Things are changing. And I don't think it's only a temporarely phenomenon. The climate is changing, seemingly faster than one could believe... caused by mankind itself.

Yes, I know, you've told me before when my name was "Wind-Caster". At the beginning I didn't know exactly where it was but then I found it on the map.

I live in Northern Germany next to Hamburg. At the moment we have about twelve degrees Celsius here and the weather seems like anything but winter. But we always have a smooth climate here, dominated by the Gulf-Stream and the Atlantic low pressure areas. The last cold winter was about twenty-five years ago and I can only remember cold winters from the time of my youth. Things are changing. And I don't think it's only a temporarely phenomenon. The climate is changing, seemingly faster than one could believe... caused by mankind itself.

I see...it is such a beautiful country...hope to return someday. Especially to the areas I was not allowed to when the country was divided.