My first thread

Speakzeasy

Ok, I'll come clean. My name is Brian. I don't have much in the way of an introduction. Quite simply, I am waiting for the establishment of Zion. I'm invited. The events are moving forward, they have been to slow in occurring for me. However, it is an appointed time on Gods calendar. I cannot seem to affect it (nor should I be able to) and I do not know when (by date) it will occur (very soon). I watch and wait. Lifes only true relationship is the one between man and God.

A testimony is the easy part.

Ten years from this coming November I was given an opportunity to understand who I am and what my purpose in life is. Actually, I received part of the information in 1982. It was not until 2003 that I was given some of the rest of the story and began to understand. It as been the focas of my life since then.

I was given an understanding (in part) of the Biblical and Book of Mormon prophecies over the past ten years. And I have been given a limited understanding of my relationship to the events that they represent.

I have learn and know that the prophecies about the last day events recorded in the Bible and Book of Mormon are true. I know that the Bible and Book of Mormon are inspired of God. I know that the people that is written about in the Book of Mormon truly did exist as a society and civilization here upon the American continent. I know that Mormon did abridge the history of the people of whom he was an eye witness to their destruction. I know that Jesus is the son of God, the redeemer of man kind and that he truely lives. I know these things not because of men nor institutions.

This has given my life meaning, direction and inspiration.

May God, the Father, of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob bless all of us with and understanding so that we can be drawn to him, amen.

Edited by Speakzeasy