10 of the Most Remarkable Quotes About Womanhood

Growing up, I always looked forward to Mother's Day because my ward would usually hand out flowers or chocolates to all the women aged twelve and above. As a twelve-year-old, I cared less about the role of motherhood than I did about forcefully shoving a Snickers into my mouth. My love of Snickers hasn't changed (obviously, because I'm not a crazy person), but my deep appreciation for mothers has — they have my utmost respect, admiration, and love. And that doesn't only apply to my mother and step-mother, but the many women who have, over my lifetime, mothered and strengthened me during both wonderful and disheartening times. This Mother's Day, as I celebrate and honor the wonderful women in my life, I could write an entire article on how much I love and appreciate them — but honestly, these quotes say it SO much better than I can. 1. "One cannot forget mother and remember God" "One cannot forget mother and remember God. One cannot remember mother and forget God." ~ Thomas...

View the full article