LDS Trivia and Puzzles Games for Week of 7 Jul to 13 Jul

Jeremy A

I plan on two days for the week of 7 Jul to 13 Jul regarding a game of LDS Trivia and Puzzles: Sunday the 7th and Monday the 8th at the same time at 6 PM Pacific, 9 PM Eastern. The location has not changed: It's still on DALnet through IRC in channel #lds_trivia. I hope to see some people then. More information is on the game's website. As for other days, it depends on an event happening Tuesday. I'll post if there are other days for the week. Think of this game as a great Family Home Evening activity.
Note: There will only be one game for next week, so if a game happens on Sunday, there won't be one on Monday or for the rest of the week. I'll post if a game happens, or I'll remove this post.
I'm also updating sources. I found software to manage references and got sources for the questions, including links. It will be much easier to have the software do the work instead of me. Besides, I learned that I did some of the entries wrong. I'm going to update the sources in the questions themselves, which will take longer. Anyway, I hope to see you there for one of the game sessions.