Import: Favorite Quotes

MADB

I've been trying to think of a good topic for a while and this one popped out into my head. I've been finding a lot of great quotes lately, so I thought I'd post a few of them for your enjoyment.

----------------------------

We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose eternal hope. ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue on that counts. ~ Winston Churchill

He that would govern others, first must be master of himself. ~ Phillip Massinger

It is not only what we do, but also what we do not do, for which we are accountable. ~ Jean-Baptiste Poquelin

It takes a disciplined person to listen to convictions which are different from their own. ~ Dorothy Fuldheim

Prosperity provideth, but adversity proveth friends. ~ Queen Elizabeth I

To be persuasive we must be believable; to be believable we must be credible; to be credible we must be truthful. ~ Edward R. Murrow

Slander cannot destroy an honest man - when the flood recedes the rock is there. ~ Chinese Proverb

There are no extraordinary men... just extraordinary circumstances that ordinary men are forced to deal with. ~Admiral William Halsey

----------------------------

Now that you've read mine, share yours!

View the full article