Boys

Guest martineimel

Guest martineimel

So, what so you think about boys! I mean i know that they're cute and all, but is it right to have crushes before we're a certian age, and what happens if they like you and flirt and all that mushy stuff and thn u find yourself in a kiss? I just wishh i knew the age before you could kiss and start to go out u know on dates. Please, if u have any advice help me! :(

You know what, guys are trouble. The best advice I can give you is try to keep your relationship with a guy as inasant as possible. I know it's hard to resist temptations, but hey, it's human nature! :) I went out with this guy one time and I completly regreted it. It's not as big of a deal as you might think. Just really try to keep away. If you don't you guys will end up like magnets. You will lose your self respect. Trust me. You can do it girl. :P Really the best age is 18, but that will never happen. 16 is the age to date, but the kissing age, it's really your choice. It's not a good idea to start young. You should at least be comfortable with yourself before you get comfortable with anyone else. You know what I mean?

It is this simple; the prophet says no dating until 16 then only date in groups with people who have your standards

my advice date lots of diffrent people dont date the same person twice in a row if you dont want to get serious with someone. I had fun dating because I dated my friends. kissing is up to you, but remember kissing can lead to other things not so good.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest tennischick

In my experiance with boys, they are nothing but trouble when you stedy date them. I would not sugest stedy dating until you are at an age when you are looking to get married.

• 2 weeks later...

Im 16. Ive had two real relaitonships. one when i was 13-14, and one when i was 16 (im almost 17). Its hard for me to relate to a lot of you becuase i always grew up in an environment where dtaing at any age was pretty much okay. I think its fine to have crushes- as long as you keep it wholesome. I am the kind of girl whp likes steady dating and will probably always do it, just because thats what i feel comfortable with. However, I would try not to get wrapped up in one boy. Theyre hardly ever worth it.