First Songs

Guest &lusername&gt

Guest &lusername&gt

okay, what was the first song you ever herd from your faverate bands? put the name/album, and a line or two from the song

this is mine:

MetallicA-master of pupets/master of puppets-"taste me you will see, more is all ya need"

Slipknot-sic/slipknot-" you cant kill me cuz i'm already inside you, everyone's gone siiiiiiiiic..."

Rammstein-Mutter/Mutter sorry, i know a little germon but cant type any right now

Korn-Make me bad/issues-"need some sort of, compasion, compasion, what does it make to you?"

flogging Molly-druken lulibie/druken lalibies-" we find our selfs in the same old mess, singing druken lalibuies!

hmm thats a good idea for a post.

superman's dead our lady peace/clumsy: ordinary girl, ordinary waist, but ordinary's just not good enough today

Pretty girl (the way) Sugarcult/star static: She's beautiful as usual with bruises on her ego and her killer instinct tells her to beware of evil men

Try Honesty Billy Talent/Billy Talent: Forgive me father, why should you bother? Try honesty, Try honestly

Falls on me Fuel/Natural Selection: And all of your weight All you dream Falls on me it falls on me

Breathe Greenwheel/soma holiday: I'm alright, I'm alright, it only hurts when I breathe

Until the Day I die Story of the year/Page Avenue: You remind me of the times

When I knew who I was (I was) But still the second hand will catch us Like it always does

Cherie Call/Restless Soul/Charly soundtrack- I think it's time to look inside myself, in truth I think I'm scared of what I'll see, Staring at the mirror with this heartless gaze, I can read between the lines, that go along the forehead of this anxious face, that isn't even mine.

Kathrine Nelson/Follow Jesus There/Not Your Mother's LDS Music!- O Lord my God you are the one who saves me, always faithful in your love, though I'm a foolish child you want to save me, you have given me your son, when the world has twist and turns, when the heart is in despair, there's a hope beyond the hurt if I follow Jesus there, when I'm standing in the rain I will come to him in prayer, there's a peace beyond the pain if I follow Jesus there.

Jericho Road/You Melt the Madness/(same as above)- It seems this crazy world is never going to change, so Lord I want you to change me, and in the chaos I'll be calling out your name, won't you set me free with your serenity, you melt the madness, you calm the fear inside of me, when the world is spinning out of control, you stop the struggle Lord it's your love that brings sweet rest unto my soul and my heart knows come what may no matter what I face I will still know that you are God.