Judas Betrayal

BroBob1

[L

Hello, I'm Bro. Bob Stephens from the Viera Ward - Cocoa FL Stake

My desire is to share a little knowledge:

"How the earth is millions of years old"

1) This planet we call earth was made from unorganized matter. This unorganized matter was several millions of years old, once a world (planet) created for the great serpents, beasts and the like (dinosaurs - if you will have it.) The great Jehovah took of this unorganized matter and with perfect intelligence organized the matter to create our world. This matter, millions of years old, now organized with the remains of "prehistoric" beasts and the like was formed to appear that our planet was very, very old. Not so. Our earth is a little over 6,000 years old. This organization was done to give credence to the false belief and teachings of evolution. Man today will be taught by evidence without the one true fact that our world has never been habituated by the prehistoric serpents, etc. In this. the latter days man will have to choose. I hope is that you may use your free agency wisely. My e-mail is [email protected]

I hope that this clears up the mess of evolution verses the truth. How a little knowledge of the truth will help you to use your free agency with greater understanding.

[L

This matter, millions of years old, now organized with the remains of "prehistoric" beasts and the like was formed to appear that our planet was very, very old. Not so. Our earth is a little over 6,000 years old. This organization was done to give credence to the false belief and teachings of evolution. .

Comedian Bill Hicks ,although a crude atheist, addressed this idea.

“Dinosaur fossils? God put those there to test our faith."

You believe that? "Uh huh." Does that trouble anyone here? The idea that God.. might be...messing' with our heads? I have trouble sleeping with that knowledge. Some prankster God running around: "Hu hu ho. We will see who believes in me now, ha HA.”

I agree with him.

Bill hicks quote edited to remove profanity

ok just my take I don't think how the Earth was created is half as important as what we do with the knowledge Heavenly Father created it and how we treat it and act with reverence towards its now. Basic faith is simple - after that knowledge is just about knowing him. How old the Earth is doesn't matter.

Often find people are very insistent on the world only being 6000 years old are the least reverent about the creation we have been blessed with and most likely to look down their noses at hippy Pagan types who are actually doing their best to look after what God has given

-Charley

Edited by Elgama

Recorded history is about 6,000 years old.

Anyone have an idea how long Adam and Eve were in the Garden of Eden? What was going on outside the Garden while Adam and Eve lived there?

I think time, seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, centuries and beyond are how man determines time. If I were a being without beginning or end, an eternal being, not sure time really matters.

Ben Raines

To question number 1 - Don't know

To question number 2 - Don't know

To statement concerning minutes, hours, etc., caring about time and being an eternal being do matter. Read D&C 39:20-24, and 72:3&4 I hope you see that time and us as eternal beings really do matter. Thanks for responding.

Sorry BroBob but I read the verses you mention and you get from that, other than the words, Day and Hour, that God cares about time? I get it from the first that he doesn't keep track of it by day or hour. The moment (time) will be when it will be. Not based on a time on the clock.

The second verse says that we will be judged on our mortal time spent, mortality, not the minutes and hours spent.

Unless I don't understand the verse other than the words day, hour and time.

Ben Raines