Steps to REACTIVATING

pebble

How do I go back to church? I have kids that have had about zero exposure to the Church.(what little they've had they don't even recall...from my home teachers in the past) Do we just drop in on Sunday? Should I contact the missionaries and expose them a little.? Do I contact my Bishop? Whats the path to set things right?

I really want to do this, and of all things my husband has near but begged me to help him lead his family in the right direction.

So I feel like I'm getting hung up on protocol and procedure, maybe? I looked at the form on line to contact a missionary then when I start to fill it out I feel like that isn't the first step.

Please advise...

How do I go back to church? I have kids that have had about zero exposure to the Church.(what little they've had they don't even recall...from my home teachers in the past) Do we just drop in on Sunday? Should I contact the missionaries and expose them a little.? Do I contact my Bishop? Whats the path to set things right?

I really want to do this, and of all things my husband has near but begged me to help him lead his family in the right direction.

So I feel like I'm getting hung up on protocol and procedure, maybe? I looked at the form on line to contact a missionary then when I start to fill it out I feel like that isn't the first step.

Please advise...

Just show up an look for the Elders. They will bring the rest of the cavalry to you. no worries.

I would be more worried about taking a shower, brushing my teeth, tucking my shirt in....you know the stuff I struggle with trying to shepherd 4 kids to church on Sundays .