Blu-Ray: so much better

BrioCyrain

In My Opinion: Best thing since people started using DVDs to their full potential, and with that Blu-Rays are so, so much better that DVDs.

My dad bought The Robe on Blu-Ray recently and that movie looked AWESOME even though it was a WAY older movie. There is just something about Blu-Ray that can make practically anything come to life.

Also have some disney movies on blu-ray and the characters just seem to pop-out. Like people think they need 3D glasses but Blu-Ray makes characters seem 3D by itself.

I would love it if HaleStorm or other moderate-budget LDS Filmmakers give Blu-Ray a try-out.

• 3 weeks later...

Even more, it would be good if the Church gave it a try (probably won't for a while).

But movies like The Testament, or Legacy, or Mountain of the Lord in Blu-ray! Man people would be joining the church left and right.

I have thought about seeing The Testament how it would look on blu-ray, that would just be something else. I mean the message was so powerful, but HD powerful? I think it would be hard to deny that movie then.